Sunday, July 13, 2014

How I Met My Tantrum

So, my two weeks of suffer have officially ended. I have finally finished watching How I Met Your Mother, all the 9 seasons in two weeks (which is not that good actually). Of course, I am outdated since I finally watched it after people have finally stopped talking about it. But anyway, if you were to ask me how would I rate this series, I'll definitely give 9 out of 10. Well actually I might say that it's not totally a good and clean series because of the strong sexual language and contents.

I'm not a fan of dramas or series. I hate spending most of my time watching the whole series because once I get started, I'll try my very best to finish it as soon as possible and that 'soon' can actually means '2 days'. Seriously, I hate that. And that is why I only watch dramas or series after people have finally managed to convince me to watch it. Which resulted in me watching only 6 dramas. That is all. So when all my friends started forcing me to watch HIMYM, non-stop, by convincing me that this series is different from any other series, and because I grew tired by them, I said, "Okay, I shall give it a try." And yes, I was stuck. Two weeks.

If you ask me, what's my opinion of this series, I would say, beyond awesome. I have nothing else to say about it because it is very well-written. I would probably ended up posting my whole opinion in three consecutive days. But one thing for sure, there is only one thing that really really triggered my tantrum. The story of Barney and Robin. Hell no, I hate Robin Scherbatsky. You see, a player like Barney Stinson had finally changed himself from a psychopath with dirtiest tricks and lies, to a man that would do anything just to have the girl of his dream. It was very mind-blowing and I am seriously touched with 'The Robin'. Seriously I am. I mean, how could he be that patient, and so sure that one day he's going to own her dream girl? For years, he had been with the wrong girls, always not being taken seriously by Robin and never gave up until she finally said yes. They are a perfect couple. And oh yes I don't see Robin and Ted just like how I see Robin and Barney.

But that's what I hate about English dramas or movies. Usually, there is no happy ending, or in this case, the ending is usually what the viewers would least expect. So, when Barney and Robin got divorced and Ted finally got the chance to date Robin after centuries, it feels like I was being cheated and my two weeks were a waste of time because that's not what I was wishing for. I hate dramas. And three years ago I just knew that NPH is a gay. Honestly, it gives me a creep to watch all his flirty and seductive moves knowing that he doesn't have any interest in women. Come on! I mean I have developed a feeling for him and kinda fancy him since The Smurfs kot sebab dahlah handsome tapi gay kecewa tahu tak hahahaha

So that's all and I know this post is kinda lame since I am outdated and it's funny to feel bad about a TV series but hey, you know how judgmental I am hahaha.

No comments :