Thursday, December 6, 2012

Enough .



You know what, at some point I have to say this and even it might sound harsh and so unexpected to you, listen closely and bear that in mind.

I do have feelings. Yes I do. I feel it very well and perfectly, with every single beat of my heart.

So what if I did act like that? Does it matter that much to you? Does it appear that filthy to your eyes that I don't have the right to be or speak that way? Tell you what, I choose to be that way and if it sounds so disgusting to you, then please, you don't have to pay any attention to my words.

So the next time when you are about to say something, how about considering my 'invisible' and 'insignificant' feelings once again, and try to talk in a proper way

You can talk rubbish with me. You can make fun of me. You can laugh as much as you want with me. But being rude to me like almost every time, and never learn to respect my feeling through your words, that is way too much sir.

Respect. One word but no one gives a damn.


No comments :