Ok let's make it clear.
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN SAYANG.
Just don't.
Let's not have misconception and misunderstood.
Let's forget the quarrel and the words.
Let us together be in love again.
Like we use to.
Because I know you love me.
And I love you too. So much. The most.
And you know how I really hate the silence.
Just don't get involve in another quarrel ok?
Or else, I'll kick your ass. HAHA
Amalina Aminuddin
Syakirah Azhari
Mahirah Mohammad
Heart you all :)
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN SAYANG.
Just don't.
Let's not have misconception and misunderstood.
Let's forget the quarrel and the words.
Let us together be in love again.
Like we use to.
Because I know you love me.
And I love you too. So much. The most.
And you know how I really hate the silence.
Just don't get involve in another quarrel ok?
Or else, I'll kick your ass. HAHA
Amalina Aminuddin
Syakirah Azhari
Mahirah Mohammad
Heart you all :)
No comments :
Post a Comment