Sunday, November 25, 2012

Random . So Random .

Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope you're in the best condition. Well when people should be saying "Goodnight. Dozing off in a bit" (which is also my favourite line - for a sleepyhead like me), I choose to be different tonight by giving my laptop the best fondle ever on its keyboard. *Be thankful now please*

This night, I chose to not to put a lot of effort in my writing since my brain is working through an overload situation, so I'm going to write a very very random post. 


. Insecure . Hopeless . Dying . Agony .
. Confident . Expecting . Living . Delighted . 

Why can't we just make things easier by 'strikethrough'ing things we really want to get rid of?
Because you can't call it life by just scratching the things and yayy you go for a celebration.

Live it. Live it. Live it. Live it. 

There. I decided to come with only one answer. So. Don't. Ask. Me. Why.
Well, no one's gonna ask. Why bother? =='


Some people wait for years in agony and they finally found their happiness. Some people live without tears for years until one day things going in a different way. Those who wait and those who walk. Life. It can be very unfair but if it isn't, the word 'satisfaction' would never exist.

*One of my coursemate is going to get engaged. You can tell how I envy her by just considering my gender. Well it's not some kind of 'jealous of seeing a couple walking hand in hand' or 'hey look at them gosh I hope I was that wife'. No no not that kinda things. Just, you know girls. Okay forget it. You can't totally understand a woman.

The ones who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
Okay.

No comments :