Saturday, July 28, 2012

Small Things Are Turning To Big Things.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. Moga korang sihat2 belaka. First thing to say, Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak kepada semua yang beragama Islam maka nyatanya semua followersku beragama Islam so you don't say. Secondly, I have to say that fasting as the University student isn't that hard. It's just that money really matters and how you are able to control yourself from whining on how hot the atmosphere is at Lendu. I have to say, it's super friggin hot and humid and it almost feels like you are walking at the scorching desert. The sun here, I must say, have no mercy for people like you. Yes, you! It's blazing like...wooww!


QUESTION
Let's say this. When you have the option to save your heart, are you going to grab it or just let your heart die so that people will have the sympathy for you? Does it gives you tranquillity to be someone else's agony? Stop. You'll regret being feckless too much.


It's almost two month since I registered at Lendu. You will hardly see me cry now. That, I can promise you. But I don't know. Maybe the people here are infected with Bollywood pandemic but I'm listening to Hindustan's songs almost everywhere. I still can let myself breathe if they turn on any songs from movies that I never watch. But what makes my heart cursing with tears is when they play the songs from Mohabbatein, or even the Boley Chudiyan song. Mohabbatein? You know why. It's our movie. I mean we've been watching that movie ever since. I still remember watching that movie with my girls till late night, with maggi bowls, foods and other 'essential' foods on the table. So if you can see any reason that can stop me from acting like a psychopath everytime the songs hit the light (Let the music move you ~ lose yourself tonight HAHA tak kelakar), then only you can ask me to stop. And as for Boley Chudiyan, that song? I don't know. It's just that it gives me goosebumps that remind me of a moment. What moment? It's something.

I really miss my sayangs. Really really miss them. Well I guess even Oxford Dictionary for Learners doesn't have any specific words that suits my level of longing. Here, the bonds are different. Even the commitment isn't that flawless. It makes me wonder, is this a test from Him? Yeah, let's assume it that way. I've learned a lot here. You won't find any wrecked families in Shams. You won't see any spoiled kids bragging about their wrongdoings in Shams. No you never gonna see them in Shams. So I guess I should learn on how to cope with all these things. I'm saying this.

THE TRUTH
You will never find anyone as good as your high school friends. So once you have them, keep them safely in your heart. They are imperfect. They tend to make mistake. They make you cry. They give you hell. They pissed you off. But they are the shoulders for you to cry on. They are the ears and the eyes for you. They are your bestfriends. Bestfriends that will guide you to Jannah. InsyaAllah.

No comments :