Tasha, ni lah lagu yang Kak Yuni cakap tuu. Ever heard?
Tash, you know what? Everytime I listen to Adele or watch her, it reminds me of mummy. Cantik macam mummy kan? Don't you think so? Haha don't let her know. Anyway, lepas SPM, we'll sing Don't You Remember together ok? Anyway I wonder why everytime I come to your house, there are always new songs from Adele? How about your shweet little Bieber, Tash? Haha chill dude. Being a young dad is what he planned so let him be. There are tonnes of Bieber-looking-guy out there. Let Gomez take care of him. Don't be sad girl! He's not that hot hahahahahaha :)
p/s : miss you cuzzie. Sorry, Facebook is no longer available for me.
Lamo gilo dahh tak nampak account sendiri. I don't even know my password!
Muahahahaha cool ey? I'll text you if I've time :)
Lamo gilo dahh tak nampak account sendiri. I don't even know my password!
Muahahahaha cool ey? I'll text you if I've time :)
No comments :
Post a Comment