Assalamualaikum w.b.t.h
I was called to write about those Somalians when I read about an article in today's newspaper. I think that this blog could be a platform for me to express my feelings even though I'm expecting only 10 readers will view this blog. I'm not including or writing any political matters in this post as I'm not that good and I don't think I need to talk about it, even though some people think that starvation and poverty among Somalians are closely related to political differences among politicians.
Malaysia is one of the country that is aiding Somalians. We help them with clothes, foods and other needed stuff. Not to be exempted, other countries that are willing to help Somalians. I am so touched to read about the children there, when they have to queue for foods. Sometimes, they're too exhausted to walk. Some parents have to leave their "dying" children behind and continue their journey to the refugee camp. Tell me, how many Malaysians can stand the situation when you have to queue and being pushed when it comes to food?
How many Malaysians children can stand the extreme heat emitted by the sun? Are we that brave to walk for kilometers just to taste a plate of rice (if there are still foods left)? Do we have the will to wear a cloth that is too big for us, too smelly for us, too uncomfortable for us, when we have tonnes of stylish and mind-blowing-price clothes? Do you have the gut to sleep on the dirty soil, without even a single piece of blanket or duvet? Do you?
If don't, then why do we still have to be ungrateful? We got everything here, in Malaysia. We have 10 inches blankets, we have clothes that suit us well so why are we still moaning? What you're moaning and whining for?
Be grateful people. Give thanks to Allah for all His blessings and gifts for us. Be grateful, so He will always remember us, as a THANKFUL SERVANT, who are willing to accept everything that was given to him/her. So don't whine, don't moan. Say Alhamdulillah. InsyaAllah, you'll never ask for more.
p/s : say, Thank You Allah for the greatest gift of all :)
No comments :
Post a Comment