Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stop Teasing, People. Be Mature.

This post is written for someone (which means no one since not really much people know my URL). This is only my side of view which may appear as a disturbance towards some group of readers.

Ok how do I start? Did I ever mention about teasing people's appearance? Not yet I think. Let me start it with a quite disturbing statement.

Well I do believe everybody were born to be special in their own way. Some were born with very flawless looking. With an hour-glass body, silky hair, round eyes and so on. But some may appear as plainly looking persons, not with attracting auras around them. Well, you know, not as attractive as Gisele Bundchen or Christina Perri, maybe. How am I supposed to explain it? You know what I mean right. A 'very plain-looking' person. Not with much attraction.

What's getting on my nerve is some people take their appearance as a joke. Well you're perfect with those eye-catching looking. You can make heads turn, maybe. But please, don't make appearance as some sort of jokes. It's very rude and inappropriate guys/girls. Somehow, it will only unleashing your immature attitude. Using "Wow!", "Great!" or any praising words in a very offensive way. Why should you say those words if you never really mean it and you're just using it to mock/tease someone? Grow up! We're not that perfect either. Teasing other appearance, insulting them, is seriously UNCOOL. Guys/girls, can't you realize you're actually implying your offensive 'COMPLIMENTS' to Allah? Allah creates us, the humans. Who are we to belittling His invention?

Enough is enough. Think about others' feeling. How will they react when receiving those 'COMPLIMENTS'? It's demoralizing them, you know. Please, stop it. Stop teasing others' appearance. Let's live with compliments and praises towards each other. By then, we'll live harmony and there should me no quarrels.

p/s : Live your life full with love :)

No comments :