*muah muah peluk cium laptop nangisnangis*
SEBAB SAYA KAN PELAJAR TINGKATAN 5.
TU SEBAB SAYA BUSY. ADA PAHAM?
HAHAHA kenapa saya perlu capslock benda nie eh?
Dah. Masa untuk membebel.
1. Syukran ya Allah! Alhamdulillah. Benda yang tak disangka-sangka akhirnya berjaya dimiliki. Berkat kesabaran dan doa. Ahh kau, duit ayah je pon. Ghoman macam kau ni takat tayang muka comel time nak pinjam je lah. Thanks ayah for the DSLR. I promise I'll learn how to use it even though it's yours. I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! :)
2. Alhamdulillah sekali lagi. Choral Speaking Team performance is getting better day by day. Woot woot. Menarek taww. I love it when they perform it enthusiastically, joyously, jubilantly. Their expression, heart it soo much. Love you girls.
3. Pernah rasa Spicy Chicken McDeluxe tak sedap? Thanks.
4. Budak ni... Comel gila... Hang-sem sangat. Kalah Justin Bieber lah.
Kan? Kan? Comel kan?
5. My life had been planned so there are sort of things that I never wish to have, but I'm facing it. That is what you will call as fate. Coping with fate is not something that you can easily get along with. Be wise in controlling yourself and be matured. You're not being prohibited to cry, but you can't just laugh all the time. That is the life flavour :)
p/s : orang dah senyap pasal HLovate, baru sibuk2 nak tau. Best eh? HAHA
so not-up-to-date.

No comments :
Post a Comment