Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's March.

Great. It's already the 3rd of March, which means, SPM is only 8 months away.
Sheesh, it's the greatest goosebumps I ever feel.

But the thing that really got my attention is teenagers attitude nowadays.
Ouh no, I'm not talking about this jubilantly.

Get straight.

It's annoying when you're playing with your friends while someone's talking at the front. IT'S EXTREMELY RUDE. Where are those manners that we keep muttering every second? And yes, the seniors keep talking about those voices and laughs. Yeah, it's crystal clear that all of you are having your joyous moments but is it a compulsory to laugh your guts out and sounds like banshees? It's so embarrassing.

And, talking crap on social networking (FB, BLOG, MS). What's with those disgusting stuff you've been discussing publicly through those social network? Dude! Do you think it's cool to talk about sex or slamming others, or those vulgar words that you've been using? Be matured! They are social networks and people around the world can easily view you profile every second. And it's even worse when they view your info, reading 'ISLAM' as your religion. Who are we through their views?

Yeah, I know some of the readers might say I'm using a "double-edged sword" words. But, I'm writing this on my behalf too. I know who I am. I'm just stating the fact of nowadays phenomenon. Sorry for any of my offensive words.

No comments :