Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fiesta Fowever

*stretching hands and yawning*

Baby I like it!


1. We . Went . To . Watch . 127 . Hours . And . It's . Cool . Bebeh . Sheesh, Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa fully booked? Crap. But never mind. 127 Hours way not bad. But, it's classified as 18 and you can imagine the contents in the movie. Urggghhh grossing. Sadist. And urgghhhh IT'S HURT!!!!! It's a Warning. People below 16, no, below 18, pregnant mommas and those who are having problem related to heart SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. It's so intense. I almost threw up and shed my tears when watching the extremely painful scene. YUCKKS!

2. So that's how it supposed to feel when someone really care about you. I mean, really really care.

"Add,tlg jgn tdedah kpd hujan okay. Nanti rmbut gugur,kanser kulit sbb nuclear jpun meletup. Tak smpai hati aku nak gelfren aku sorang ni botak huk2."

"Haha yelah b0yfriend gem0k syg. Takkan lah nak botak utk kau."

"Tu dah nak hujan tu kat luar,masuk rumah cepat. Takde time2 ni buat2 rajin jemur baju der.."

"Haha sakai kau. Aku kt jusc0 ha. Xd hujan dalam jusc0 de. Haha"

"Ouh gi jusc0 tk ajak.nseb baik aku tk ajak mk aku g harini."

"Hah apesal lak kau xnk jumpa aku bhai. Dengki ah kau."

"Kang aku sipu2 kang,nk jwb apa gn mk aku? Bg jwpn skit."

"Cakap ar awek lama. Haha. Tu pun xtau ke? Haha"

"Hbis skrg bukn awek? :p"

"Awek jugak skg kan? Aku kan awek tegar kau. Haha. Ambik kau."

"Weh dah2 weh,mk aku dah perasn dah tgk aku syum sorang2,mcm tgk blue lak gamaknya."

"Haha ok2. Bye2 pakwe."

"Bye2 girl. Enjoy ur day ;)"

Hoyy pakwe, sukahati arr makwe kau ni nak tukar link blog dia ke tak. Lempang kang. Stalk blog aku lah tu. Awww kau romanticcus extravaganza lah pakwe. Hahaha. Kau . Gemok .

3. Who say there's only BABY HATCH for human? My house is a BABY HATCH too. But uh uh, it's KITTEN HATCH. Piyel *err not Puyol ok* supposed to be our cat. She's beautiful, I admit it. She's half-persian and she's very naughty. Making love, got pregnant and deliver. And she ran away, leaving her kittens in our house. She already did this for almost 3 times. And this time IT'S A TWIN PERSIAN KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUH MY GOD! Muka dah lah benyek sebab bulu tebal sangat. So comel :)

4. I told mom and dad almost everything. They laughed at my story. And I'm happy with it. Dad acted up like he's making a report to the police for cyber crime. He told me "Nak buat report kat siapa? Najib?" and he sat on the chair and pretending like he's talking to a police officer. Dad you're the best. And mom just soothe me, telling me "It's okay, you should be proud of it." Mamma, I'm proud of you even more. HAHA.

Ehheeem. May I have your attention please.

So that's it. It's up to you how you're gonna live. Designers never gonna create new design if they plagiarizing others. Scientists will never be given Noble Prizes if they making antidote from others ideas. Writers never gonna have their own identity if they keep copying others. That's what I once heard. So baby, have fun with your life will ya? HAHA

Thank you.

p/s : To Kamal, I'm extremely sorry :)

No comments :