Friday, February 25, 2011

Oooh It's already the 203th post.

*clearing the throat and stretching the hands*

yeaahhhh babbyyyy!!!!!!!!!
ok kenapa saya begitu kurang sopan memulakan post dengan jeritan tak senonoh begitu.
err sorry.

Ladies and gentlemen,

1. I hereby would like to announce that my first trial has completed.
and I was like "Saying eeeyyooo, baby let's go!"
So Add Math and Biology papers were just FINE.
Ok so that's completely a LIE. Papers were sucks!
No, not the paper, I am.
2 month I've been forcing myself to fall head over heels for Transport syllabus.
Seems like I'm addicted to Waves even more.
Result? Don't know yet. I'm hoping for a retest so that I can fall in love with Biology again.

2. I can't believe that I can't hear Spongebob Squarepants singing on my phone again for these two weeks. OHMY!!! *gosok mata sampai bersin*
Hey you there! Take good care of yourself. And don't forget me in your pray.

3. I've stop using those mind-blanking Facebook because I realize something, FACEBOOK IS A TYPE OF DRUG. You'll get addicted to it. Setakat tak on9 sehari taklah mencabar sangat. Try lah tak on9 3 hari. Cofirm bawak masuk mimpi malam tu. Diam Adlina. Merepek.

4. I crazily miss my sister. So much. I miss her laugh, her expression, her words. Ooohhh my, I miss those new movies she'd been downloading. MUAHAHAHAHA itu sebenarnya niat kau nak dia balik? Nak tengok movie. Serabai punya budak. Cik Adilah, saya minta maaf. Saya sayang anda. Bukan kerana movies. Tak tipu :)

p/s : scribbling words of truth that came purely from the heart.

No comments :