Gather up your tears, Keep 'em in your pocket,
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them
- The Band Perry If I Die Young -
.........................................................................
Please love me or I'll be gone
- Air Supply All Out Of Love -
.........................................................................
Everything I can't be is everything you should be,
That's why I need you here
- One Republic Come Home -
.........................................................................
I pray for the broken-hearted,
I pray for the life not started.
- Justin Bieber Pray -
.........................................................................
I'm so lost, hug me,
Then tell me how ugly I am,
But that you'll always love me
- Eminem Rihanna Love The Way You Lie -
.........................................................................
You said you love me you're a liar,
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby
- Bruno Mars Grenade -
.........................................................................
So please don't forget to call me, just to let me know,
You're doing okay, miles away from me
- Chase Coy Summer's Song -
.........................................................................
Shame on you if you fooled me once,
Shame on me if you fooled me twice
- LeAnn Rimes Life Goes On -
........................................................................
That I can live without you but,
Without you I'll be miserable at best.
- Mayday Parade Miserable At Best -
........................................................................
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
- Miley Cyrus Can't Be Tamed -
.......................................................................
If you wanna pick a fight, well I'm gonna have to say goodnight,
I don't have to be hateful, I can just say "Bless your heart"
- Miranda Lambert Only Prettier -
......................................................................
Keep your feet on the ground,
When your heads in the cloud
- Paramore Brick By Boring Brick -
......................................................................
When it rains, will you always find an escape,
Just running away, for all of the ones who love you,
From everything
- Paramore When It Rains -
.......................................................................
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me,
Who made you king of anything?
Well you dare tell me who to be,
Who died and made you king of anything?
- Sara Bareilles King of Anything -
.......................................................................
And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eyes,
With a sad sad look that you wear so well.
- AAR Gives You Hell -
.......................................................................
I should have said this from the start,
That there's a place for you here,
In my heart
- The Perfect Measure Maybe -
......................................................................
Do you feel like a man?
When you push her around,
Do you feel better now,
As she falls to the ground?
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Face Down -
......................................................................
Till' I finally die, which started the whole world living,
Oh if I'd only seen, that the jokes was on me
- Bee Gees I Started A Joke -
......................................................................
When I am down, and oh my soul so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened be,
That I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come, and sit awhile with me
- Josh Groban You Raise Me Up -
.........................................................................
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am,
Bigger and stronger too, maybe,
But none of them will ever love you the way I do,
It's me and you boy
- Randy Newman You've Got A Friend In Me -
........................................................................
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life, with his words
Killing me softly, with his song
- Roberta Flack Killing Me Softly -
........................................................................
The secrets I have kept,
The nights I haven't slept,
I've laughed until I wept,
Trying to love you
- Trisha Yearwood Trying To Love You -
........................................................................
And I don't like being used and I'm tired of waiting,
It's too much pain to have to bear,
To love a man you have to share...
p/s : it's easier to let songs and pictures speak for you,
rather than to let our heart shouting the pain :)
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them
- The Band Perry If I Die Young -
.........................................................................
Please love me or I'll be gone
- Air Supply All Out Of Love -
.........................................................................
Everything I can't be is everything you should be,
That's why I need you here
- One Republic Come Home -
.........................................................................
I pray for the broken-hearted,
I pray for the life not started.
- Justin Bieber Pray -
.........................................................................
I'm so lost, hug me,
Then tell me how ugly I am,
But that you'll always love me
- Eminem Rihanna Love The Way You Lie -
.........................................................................
You said you love me you're a liar,
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby
- Bruno Mars Grenade -
.........................................................................
So please don't forget to call me, just to let me know,
You're doing okay, miles away from me
- Chase Coy Summer's Song -
.........................................................................
Shame on you if you fooled me once,
Shame on me if you fooled me twice
- LeAnn Rimes Life Goes On -
........................................................................
That I can live without you but,
Without you I'll be miserable at best.
- Mayday Parade Miserable At Best -
........................................................................
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
- Miley Cyrus Can't Be Tamed -
.......................................................................
If you wanna pick a fight, well I'm gonna have to say goodnight,
I don't have to be hateful, I can just say "Bless your heart"
- Miranda Lambert Only Prettier -
......................................................................
Keep your feet on the ground,
When your heads in the cloud
- Paramore Brick By Boring Brick -
......................................................................
When it rains, will you always find an escape,
Just running away, for all of the ones who love you,
From everything
- Paramore When It Rains -
.......................................................................
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me,
Who made you king of anything?
Well you dare tell me who to be,
Who died and made you king of anything?
- Sara Bareilles King of Anything -
.......................................................................
And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eyes,
With a sad sad look that you wear so well.
- AAR Gives You Hell -
.......................................................................
I should have said this from the start,
That there's a place for you here,
In my heart
- The Perfect Measure Maybe -
......................................................................
Do you feel like a man?
When you push her around,
Do you feel better now,
As she falls to the ground?
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Face Down -
......................................................................
Till' I finally die, which started the whole world living,
Oh if I'd only seen, that the jokes was on me
- Bee Gees I Started A Joke -
......................................................................
When I am down, and oh my soul so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened be,
That I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come, and sit awhile with me
- Josh Groban You Raise Me Up -
.........................................................................
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am,
Bigger and stronger too, maybe,
But none of them will ever love you the way I do,
It's me and you boy
- Randy Newman You've Got A Friend In Me -
........................................................................
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life, with his words
Killing me softly, with his song
- Roberta Flack Killing Me Softly -
........................................................................
The secrets I have kept,
The nights I haven't slept,
I've laughed until I wept,
Trying to love you
- Trisha Yearwood Trying To Love You -
........................................................................
And I don't like being used and I'm tired of waiting,
It's too much pain to have to bear,
To love a man you have to share...
p/s : it's easier to let songs and pictures speak for you,
rather than to let our heart shouting the pain :)
No comments :
Post a Comment