1. Tuesday. Biology class started from 3.30 - 4.30.
2. Wednesday. Librarian First Meeting was held till 5. Mom called Teacher Muknisah for Chemistry thingy. Being accepted and straightly blasted off to Taman Kobena at 8.00 till 10.00.
3. Thursday. 7 in the morning, to Taman Rasa Sayang for Add Math class. finishing the homework till 5. Getting prepared for Biology class at school from 8.00 to 10.00.
4. Friday. Add Math class at school from 3.00 to 3.45.
5. Saturday. Counseling Seminar from 8.00 to 5.00.
It's only January. I repeat, JANUARY! It's still January but it seems like forever is January. Please make it February. I'm so stressed with everything that happens around me. Barely able to breathe. Hard to sleep soundly. Rarely chatting with Maie and Emy. Unfinished Interlok. Loads and tonnes of homework. Stacks of exercises from extra class. Missing my fatso badly.
I'M ALREADY WHINING ON MY FIRST MONTH OF FORM 5! SUCH A MAJOR LOSER. SHUT UP ADLINA! JUST SHUT UP!
p/s : I started to miss my fatso.
I'M ALREADY WHINING ON MY FIRST MONTH OF FORM 5! SUCH A MAJOR LOSER. SHUT UP ADLINA! JUST SHUT UP!
p/s : I started to miss my fatso.
No comments :
Post a Comment